Code of Ethics
- Members pledge to serve their employers, associates, supervisors, and partners with integrity, competence and objectivity, using a professional approach at all times, and placing the best interest of the employer above all others.
- Members pledge to establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of their services to customers, co-employees, higher management and suppliers.
- Members pledge to treat company information that is not public knowledge as confidential, will prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by them, their competitor or another customer , without the company’s permission.
- Members pledge to avoid conflicts of interest, or the appearance of such, and to disclose to employer any circumstances or interests that might influence their judgment or objectivity.
- Members pledge to maintain proficiency in their work through continuing professional development.